07/05/2011

Talk About Freindship.

Hey bloggers , how are you today? happy weekend and saturday nite by the way 
I want to tell you about "Friendship". Do you have friendship with your best friend? 
Oh you should know that between friend, best friend and close friend is different!
umm let me tell you where's the difference :

Yup. The first thing about friendship is when you meet your friend at the first time, when you know their name. We are friend doesn't mean you know everything about me. Friend is someone who can help me when i need them, and they need me when they are need help. but best friend is more than that. best friend is someone who can help me to solve all the problems together, to make the lips smile even thought we're crying, we're broken. Best friend is someone who can be my cheerleader while we're just lost spirit and they give us support. Best friend is someone who always be there when i need them, a someone who can be my teacher when i was wrong. A Best friend is someone who never leave me no matter what, they're can be everyone even thought they could not do that, but they always make me smile, they are trying to make it real.

Minggu ini minggu terberberat yg pernah gue lakuin, semua bener2 masalah ttg temen gak lain dan gak bukan dan itu sanagt22 menyakitkan drpd apapun. Gue sayang bgt sama mereka, gue gamau kehilangan mereka, gue janji bakalan intropeksi diri.
Syukur, semua udah selesai, tp kurang 1 . dia, rumah makan fajar masih ngejauhin gue :( sedih parah mungkin dia dpt temen curhat yg bisa di ajak otp cerita22 hehehe duh kalo kali ini bener2 ngerasa di buang gt di tong sampah gila nyesek parah kangen bgt sama lo :( 

Semoga di balik semua masalah antara pertemanan kita bisa memperkuat persahabatan kita.

A Good Friendship has fight, has tears, has love, has missunderstanding, has misscomunication but no matter what we're still can solve our problems :) Love always, Glb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment